Content Marketing Intern
Rochester New York FC [RNY FC] is a professional soccer team serving Rochester, New York. The club is dedicated to building a world-class football club that represents the diversity of Rochester and is committed to delivering an unrivalled experience for fans.
RNY FC is currently seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Content Marketing Intern.
As an intern you’ll be responsible for developing, curating, and executing on our social media/content marketing strategy. Your focus will be on connecting our club to new and existing fan bases.
People with natural creative flair, outgoing personality and a great sense of soccer culture will thrive in this role.
As you develop your skill sets and experiences, opportunities to progress may also become available. This includes the opportunity of full-time work and leadership opportunities further down the line.
Undergraduate and graduate students interested in internship opportunities will possess and be able to demonstrate some or all of the following key traits and characteristics:
- Ideally will have an understanding of the global football media industry, player knowledge and transfer marketplace.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite - In particular, Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Know your way around camera equipment.
- Well-developed organizational, time management, and administrative skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and problem solve.
- Articulate with excellent communication and diplomacy skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to practice discretion.
- A creative thinker who is able to produce original content by thinking both laterally and literally.
- Always up for a challenge. Can jump into new projects head first with a positive attitude.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org