Graphic Design Internship
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and design collateral to support the Ticketing, Sponsorship, Operations, and Marketing and Communications departments.
- Assist the Marketing team with the creation of digital graphics for use on social media outlets, broadcasts, website, and more.
- Assist the Creative team in content capture including interviews, video shoots, photography sessions, and event documentation.
- Help create, manage, and execute Club content calendar.
- Participate in weekly meetings and brainstorming sessions for creative and engaging content for fulfillment of Club’s goals.
- Provide input for, and assistance with, overall look and feel of brand including interactive and environmental design.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects.
- Photography and/or videography experience a plus.
- Copywriting abilities not required, but preferred.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and telephone etiquette.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
- Accessible portfolio of work submitted with application.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org