DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shoot action videos of training sessions.
- Shoot videos during game days and other events as needed.
- Assist in editing videos, from interview segments, highlight reels, commercials, social media, sponsorship content and in-game features.
- Assist with archiving of videos.
- Assist with the creation of motion graphics for game day in-stadium and social media.
- Assist in the ideation of the brand's storytelling through motion graphics.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Working knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop.
- Photography and Videography experience a plus.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and telephone etiquette.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
Apply here: email@example.com