Preseason Match Attendance Policies
We strongly encourage guests NOT to bring any type of bag to expedite entry at the gates. If a bag is necessary, the bag (including all Diaper Bags) must meet the following criteria in order to enter:
Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl, or PVC and not exceed 12" x 12" x 6". This includes clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, gallon Ziploc bags, etc.
Non-transparent bags, wallets, and cases must not exceed 4.5" X 6.5" even if you are placing it inside your larger clear bag.
Please Note: Non-transparent bags (4.5"x6.5" or smaller) are still subject to inspection by security personnel at the gates.
Diaper bags must be clear and comply with the Clear Bag Policy. Clear diaper bags that meet the Stadium's bag policy specifications and accompany a child are permitted but are subject to search upon entry. Baby and infant care items such as bottled formula and small snacks may be brought into the Stadium; however, those items must be carried in a clear bag meeting the bag policy guidelines.
Camera bags and cases that accompany any permitted personal device must meet the clear bag policy specifications or will be denied entry.
Exceptions to the Clear Bag Policy will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
For the safety of all our guests, containers cannot be carried into the park. This includes coolers, glass bottles, and cans.
The following items are NOT permitted, regardless of if they contain liquid or not:
- Non-Transparent hard plastic or metal Bottles
- Coffee Cups
- Soda/Sports Drink Bottles
- Other varieties of beverage containers
Parents accompanying children may bring plastic bottles of non-frozen formula or milk inside of the Stadium; however, these bottles must be carried in a clear bag meeting the Clear Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to search upon entry.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BEHAVIORS
The use of any tobacco-based products, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers, inside of the park or within the immediate gate areas is strictly prohibited.
Additional prohibited items and behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Abusive, foul, or disruptive language
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, or harmful chemicals
- Animals (except certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Bags that do not follow the Stadium clear bag policy, including diaper bags and personal camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications
- Batteries: Loose batteries or batteries not used in a working, permitted device will not be allowed into the Stadium. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the batteries operational use in a permitted device to security personnel upon request
- Hard Plastic or Metal Bottles, cans, glass, and other beverage containers to include coolers
- Cameras with lens longer than 6″ (detachable or non-detachable) and camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications
- Chairs, booster seats, stools, or other seating devices
- Devices deemed suspicious by Stadium security in its sole discretion are prohibited. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate any device's operational use upon request.
- Food items, including outside food/beverages
- Headwear or apparel with hazardous attachments including, but not limited to, spikes and blades
- Inflated balls, soccer balls, footballs, including beach balls, or any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Illegal drugs or substances, any alcoholic beverage
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
- Knives of any length
- Laser Pointers
- Lights (flashlights, LED lights, any battery-operated lights)
- Masks related to health provisions are permitted; Other masks that cover or conceal identity are not permitted
- Metal flasks, metal cigar/cigarette cases
- Non-transparent bag larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Noisemakers, including but not limited to whistles and horns
- Poles, selfie sticks, sticks of any kind
- Pyrotechnics and fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, or incendiary devices
- Remote-controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Seat cushions, folding and/or standalone chairs
- Signs or flags (no larger than 3' X 5'), shakers, pom-poms, or any item with a pole or stick
- Smoking to include e-cigarettes and vaporizers
- Ticket scalping
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling, and loitering
- Tripods, monopods, and Selfie-Sticks
- Video cameras/recording devices, tripods
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons, and firearms
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
- And/or any other item or action deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate, or suspicious in nature by any HCFC representative.
Security personnel will review all unique circumstances on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to deny access of items based on specific event requirements/requests and overall building policies.