Chattanooga FC provides several internships throughout the year to help candidates receive real world work experience. Interns are tasked to help the club grow and continue to make an impact in our community. The ideal candidates will demonstrate a growth mindset, passion for the club, self-starters, and willingness to be a positive and productive members of the club. Interns will develop valuable skills and gain practical experience in the professional sports community under the supervision of the CFC leadership team.
Chattanooga FC internships are available for course credit only. Interns are provided a paid stipend and additional opportunities for compensation. Positions are a minimum of 20 hours per week in both a traditional office and remote work environment. Work schedules will be set at the beginning of the internship. Start/end dates are flexible.
- Spring: January – May (Applications due before November 28)
- Summer: May – August (Applications due before April 3)
- Fall: August – November (Applications due before July 17)
Spring 2024: January-May 2024
Chattanooga Football Club is looking for engaging and enthusiastic interns wanting to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Intern roles will be part-time, including office hours and game nights. Interns will develop valuable skills and gain practical experience in the professional sports community and will have the opportunity to learn all areas of working in and managing a sports team including: club operations, marketing/communications, sales, and community relations.
- Assist in planning, preparation and execution of all gameday operation activities.
- Assist with promotional giveaways and partner initiatives.
- Interact with stadium staff, CFC staff, partners, fans and supporters.
- Assist in generating and posting regular content on the Club’s social medial platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook.
- Assist in developing weekly content pieces on player interest stories, promotions and Club activities.
- Assist with set up and breakdown of photography and videography equipment at all CFC home games and for community events.
- Assist with making sales and building a database of prospective ticket buyers.
- Analyze ticket reports to identify new sales opportunities.
- Participate in meetings and networking events with prospects, supporters and community members.
- Conduct research in support of the ticket sales and partnership departments.
- Gather feedback from the community to understand needs and interests in potential partnerships.
- Conduct research in support of the community relations department.
- Assist in developing partnerships with local community organizations, charities, youth development programs and educational outreach.
- Assist in organizing and executing community events, fan engagement activities and charitable activities.
Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours/week in both a traditional office and remotely, as well as non-traditional hours for events and game days, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects.
Basic knowledge of soccer and professional sports landscape.
Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
Computer proficient with own personal laptop.
Available for credit in a college program at the Undergraduate or Graduate level. All internships will be paid.
Must have valid driver’s license and own method of transportation.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
To Be Considered: Please review the openings and submit this form.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.